Contemporary Country Kitchen
After adding an orangery to their rectory, the owners decided to add a simple Victorian style kitchen to complete this part of the house.
Hill Farm Furniture delivered in spades, creating a truly contemporary country kitchen. From the Shaker-inspired cabinets (featuring a Hill Farm twist - adding a small amount of detail to the doors) to the Kenilworth Quartz tops and splash backs, the end result is one of clean lines and effortless elegance.
• Island and chimney surround painted in Farrow & Ball ‘Studio Green’
• Other cabinets painted in Little Greene Paint Company ‘Ho Ho Green’
• Knobs- Armac Martin from the Cotswold range
• Bun knob and drawer pull in Burnished Brass
• Perrin and Rowe Phoenician taps in Aged Brass