Stunning Former Rectory Kitchen
This bespoke, handcrafted kitchen with its walk-in pantry has become the real heart of the home
Having worked with this client on previous projects, we were delighted to be asked to design a bespoke kitchen for their new project, a Grade II former rectory. The result is a beautiful, heart-of-the-home family kitchen that connects the living areas to the garden. The final stunning design combines creative flair, natural materials, craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Oak veneered carcasses and tulip wood fronts
- Island painted in Little Greene Paint Company ‘Basalt’
- All other units (including pantry) Little Greene ‘Grey Teal’
- Armac Martin ‘Cotswold’ knob and cup handles in burnished brass
- Aged brass Perrin and Rowe and Quooker taps
- Antique glass splash back
- Quartz worktops
- American black walnut top to butcher’s block
In ten years of working with Hill Farm Furniture we have never been let down and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. From Jo and Mike's great eye for design through to Chris and his team's onsite efficiency makes for a seamless stress free process. We are delighted with our new kitchen, it is everything we envisaged and complements the renovation of our house.